Friday, June 25, 2010

Her handsome Italian

It happened when I first laid my eyes on his tall figure in Juventus uniform from my daddy's subscribed sport newspaper in 1997.  I was never much a sport person, but because of him I started to enjoy soccer, as long as he is in the game.  Despite all the hateful comments toward his performances and the rise of other younger talented good-looking players, I still like him best.  As of 1 February 2010, he is the all time leading scorer in European Cup competitions.  Time flies, sport stars do get old, but he will always be my Super Pippo.
Italy exited the World Cup finals without winning a game, they have not won at all in 2010 World Cup.  But I could care less since he was not in the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't help it but smile smile smile :D
So, thank you!

Creative Commons License
Head to Heart by Sanny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License