Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cupcakes story of Princeton

I'm always in the mood for black stockings in chilly weather.  I can feel that autumn is knocking on my door.  It may sound exaggerating, but I still can't really accept the fact that summer is almost over.  Autumn is pretty, but as much as I love outdoor activities, I still prefer summer.

I've learned my lesson to not post pictures of others unless they agree to it.  So here is my sister, agreeing to make an appearance here, with her new high-waist sailor short from Lucca Couture

Another reason to like my new apartment is its location, which is around Princeton area.  Thrift stores, frozen yogurt, many choice of restaurants, old buildings, too many to mention, are all over this town.  My current favorite is this cupcakes store called House of Cupcakes.  I really like their different flavors of cupcakes.

I bought half a dozen of these cupcakes home.  My choices of flavors this time are Boston Creme, Coconut Snowball, Oreo, Crème brûlée, Kahlua & Coffee, and German Chocolate.

If anyone who ever comes across this blog and with a plan to visit Princeton, NJ.  I would recommend a visit to this store.  Here is their address: 30 Witherspoon Street, Princeton, NJ 08542.

5 comments:

  1. I love both yours and your sis outfit. And is there actually a HOUSE of cupcakes??that`s like heaven hahah.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhmmmm yummy foodies !
    i love ur bag !
    hope you've had a nice and relaxing weekend :)
    glistersandblisters dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I want one badddly..

    Why do they only have shops like that in America??

    Alexandra

    http://alexandrascomplaintsoftheday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm those cupcakes looks good. I need to buy some soon! Great post
    xxx

    wolrdoffashioninspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That you, Ladies!!!
    Trust me, they taste as yummy as they look (:
    And I don't care how many calories they carry.

    ReplyDelete

I can't help it but smile smile smile :D
So, thank you!

Creative Commons License
Head to Heart by Sanny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License