Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Over and over"

I recently really like this song called 'over and over' by Rachael Yamagata, but the lyrics always confused me. But now, I think I got it all figured.
I really thought I was okay
I really thought I was just fine
But when I woke this time
There was nothing to take me back to sleep
To take you off my mind this time

And I keep saying over and over and over and over again
Let it rain, let it rain

I need to hide within a storm, so have the lightening come
Bring the winds that scream, spill the fog all over town
Break through every door, strip away the trees
Raise the rivers high, just help me drown

Hold me in your standstill ground, and I will sink down
And you’ll be washed away

It is the moment when we need a catharsis, to get rid of all the emotions, that we may not realize that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't help it but smile smile smile :D
So, thank you!

Creative Commons License
Head to Heart by Sanny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License