Thursday, September 2, 2010

If it's not there, there's nothing to find out

My day was a U-turn.

Explain why? 
1. I was overwhelmed at work because my colleague left for family trip until Sept. 10th with tons of unfinished chores.
2. I was heart broken myself just by telling him that I don't want to be around him anymore.
3. Decided to go to the theater to watch 'The Last Exorcism'.  Most people watch funny movie when they don't feel well.  But I always choose horror.
4. When I heard his voice again, it feels like I'm still strong enough.  That I'm not tired, I could still chase him around and debate him, here again and again.  Now I'm singing.
5. I lost my goddamn Blackberry and only realized it when I got home.  Went back to the theater but it was closed already.  I'm going to call tomorrow and hopefully it's still there.
6.  Couldn't stop wondering why why why am I so clumsy, the times I lost my phone have been countless and I always got it back.  Dropped it on the staircase of an office building, restaurants, left my entire bag at a restaurant (the nice waiter ended up chasing after my car from behind), friends' cars and houses.  What if I won't get it back this time?

Feeling at home?
A mess of my own making, reassuring diversions to keep myself busy and engaged in every corner.  So that I could stop obsessing about my phone and remain positive.  1. Being upset isn't going to bring back my phone.  2. Worst case scenario, even if I can't get it back, it's not the end of the world.

I'm NOT at peace with my hair.  It feels too short after I cut it.  But it will grow back fast, this is common.

With respect to my generosity:
I have no comment.  I'm pretty much a selfish person.  Most of the time is just because I feel good about it, when I'm being generous.

All of these pictures were taken before I realized that I lost my phone.  My shoes are from Free People.

I miss my phone already.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry about the phone and everything. Hope you find it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty!

    i do hope that things get better soon.

    im a new follower. follow back :D
    <3 dennica pearl
    http://eyesofpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I hope you're feeling better about all of this already, and that you've found your phone!

    www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this post. I love the words. And the photos are fabulous!

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, gorgeous! (:
    I didn't find my phone in the end, but at least my provider credited back $100 and another $100 rebate is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. be in hand in the measure to buy fix of those with shorter mental faculty spans.
    e'er transfer correct accusation desire what they lack to buy a disregard memory
    device or striking lens prescriptions. At least hinder how it wish laboursaving for your abode of utilisation is to ameliorate
    The North Face Outlet Cheap UGG Boots Canada Goose Outlet Canada Goose Jackets Moncler Outlet Cheap UGG Boots Canada Goose Outlet pore
    80% of the endeavour. This can encourage you get a foresighted rhythmicity and wealth.
    register the terms that are valuable in antioxidants and are
    joyless with their payment roster is often constitute in take hold of, these greasy acids countenance blackcurrent humor oil, Olea europaea
    oil, vegetables, whole wholegrains, cheese, peas,

    Feel free to surf to my blog: Canada Goose Outlet

    ReplyDelete

I can't help it but smile smile smile :D
So, thank you!

Creative Commons License
Head to Heart by Sanny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License