Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello Eleven!

Each morning since Saturday, I woke up and still trying to adjust and believe that 2010 is really over.  2010 has been an amazing year to me, there were some down part, but this is life not Santa Claus.  I've been really lucky my whole life because I always seem to get anything I want and need.  I honestly think that I myself is never truly a good person because I always put myself as priority but people around me are always so wonderful, from family, to friends, even my boss and people that I see randomly.  I couldn't ask for more!  I'm crossing my fingers that my life will stay this way forever.

So what did you guys do on New Year Eve?

I was at Amber Lounge in New York City with a bunch of people.  Open drink and sushi bar, dancing all night.  Who could say no to that?  Here are some pictures to share.


I don't dare to even step on my scale, have overloaded myself with food and holiday season is always a happy moment.  Now that it's over, I'm thinking about hitting the gym and finally will be able to get back to my regular blogging schedule.  2011, so excited and many more to look forward to!

Dress & tights - ModCloth, shoes - Ruche

Louie Louie, the sleeping beauty

26 comments:

  1. Happy New Year honey...have a lovely year:)))
    Nice pics:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like such a fun party and your doggie is so cute! happy 2011! :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur dress! and ur doggy is way so adorable ^^ happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovee our floral dress! and your puppy is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is so sweet, the perfect match of the shoes.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Angie

    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice dress!
    Elle :)

    http://redischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots - that ModCloth dress is super cute!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pics! dress is fabulous! and the dog haha is lovely! Happy New Year! :) im a ew follower!

    Look my blog and if you like it.. follow me!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable dress! that looks like such a cool place to hang out-very surreal and magical decorating! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is soooo pretty! And your dog kind of matches, hehe. Seriously, you look phenomenal for New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I drank champagne straight out of the bottle, and walked around barefoot in the backyard of the party I was at. I think your night may have been classier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your dress girl!! and your NYE sounds too good to be true!! can never go wrong with sushi!!
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. mm havn’t really thought abt that 2010 is over... dang. it’s really over! haha

    the party u went looks good ^^ <3


    @ Read the story here. Please Help, Thank you.

    @ xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year!! I wish you another wonderful year!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this look so fun! Way better than mine :)
    thanks for your sweet comment doll! Come back soon!

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo Summer

    ReplyDelete
  17. such fun photos, and you look adorable! i went out for dinner and drinks, followed by a gig at a waterfront restaurant/bar x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your friends are adorable but your dress is just so perfect! Its such a great print and is so precious on you :) kisses to Louie Louie!


    ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year!!! I hope you are doing well, I'm happy to be back and able to read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. aww, looks like you had so much fun on new years!! i... also ate a lot of holiday food. /: woops! anyway, your shoes and doggy are so cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  21. party times!! this looks like an awesome new years party!

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
    www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I can't help it but smile smile smile :D
So, thank you!

Creative Commons License
Head to Heart by Sanny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License