Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Red Tuesday

Another acceptable thing about my current job is that I'm allowed to dress up casually, to be in my most summer mood.  Sunny and light.  It feels like I could jump and walk around, all day.  Summer is a month left, why not make the most out of it?

Since I've been trying to have my own savings, I try to dine at home during weekdays.  It is hard, and boring.  The fact that cooking is obviously what I'm not good at, or something that I'm interested in.  My family do the cooking most of the time, but when they are not around, I pretty much suffer with my limited choice of home meal.  So I try to change my dinner mood by spicing up my surrounding.  I've proven that you can create you own little 'Eat, Pray, Love' moment at home.  Sit by the window, make sure that it's open to feel the wind, play your favorite TV show or movie, don't forget a blanket so sit on.  The iPad was there simply because I needed to charge the battery.  I have huge space in the living room connected to the balcony, but I just felt like eating in my room this evening.

2 comments:

I can't help it but smile smile smile :D
So, thank you!

Creative Commons License
Head to Heart by Sanny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License