So this lovely lady, Vero from blame it on the boogie (check out her blog, she is so amazingly talented in constructing beautiful jewels!), tagged me few days ago to list 10 things that I love. It's kind of hard for me since I'm always this greedy girl who has trouble in making up her mind when it comes to prioritizing things, I love too many things, heheh!
So here comes my strange list...
1. The Weather Channel, I have the need to check and browse their website everyday
2. The rain, its smell, and my excitement for stormy weather
3. The color green, but all kind of green vegetables are my enemies, my friends always teased 'how old are you, like 3?' (luckily I love fruit!)
4. Folk (rock) music, my track list ranges from Rachel Yamagata, Katie Herzig, to She and Him
5. Smiling, laughing, and skipping. At least 60% of my everyday featuring them. Especially in those worse days, they are my instant cure!
6. My room, my bed. I got 'bedroom sick' each time I did sleep over at someone else's place, so no matter how late it is, I always prefer to go home
7. Dessert. I have an extremely sweet tooth. The dessert section is the first thing I sort through from any restaurant menu
8. Good horror and thriller movies, I'm obsessed, and they cheer me up when I'm feeling down (current obsession: Let Me In)
9. Bad girl gone good Chic Literature books, I can finish each in 2 days, stay awake until sunrise, and thinking about the character for days (current obsession: Darcy Rhone from Something Blue by Emily Giffin)
10. Monsieur's voice, my solace (:
I tag anyone who feels like passing this '10 Things I Love'.
I had been craving for Dim Sum for more than a month, I was that happy!
And a book rack being transformed into shoe rack, yay!