Friday, October 22, 2010

A wish to play a sweet violin

People surely like to question why does my life seem so easy and stressless.  I usually will just laugh and tell them that I was born to be the lucky one.  But honestly, I think it goes back to how we handle those bad days and hard times.  I happen to be the kind of person who is able to move on fast and remain optimistic.  I feel so blessed!

So it's weekend already, I'm super ecstatic!  I'll be watching Paranormal Activity 2 and Hereafter tomorrow (totally in the mood for spooky stuff in this Halloween month), then just chill on Saturday and will hang out in New York City again on Sunday.

Any big plan this weekend?

The result of these pictures were so crabby because my camera broke down and it couldn't be operated at all after taking these pictures.  Fortunately, they replaced a new one for me right away.  Yay!

I'd been looking for white oxford shoes for quite sometime and finally found these pair from Candela NYC!  I practically fell in love the first time I look at them!

So I utterly swallowed my pride and told him that I change my mind today.  I will be there for him when he needs me, some day.  Really do feel better, Monsieur.

30 comments:

  1. ohh love you..you are sooooo cute..lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! love the outfit:)sooo cute:))


    karlaforonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the banner for your blog!

    And you look sooooo great in this post!

    I agree with feeling blessed! It really is handling the bad times and the bad moments with grace. Management, really. We don't have to be stressed all the time!

    :)

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a good attitude! you're right- it is how we handle those days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love your skirt so cute and those shoes are amazing. Have a great day.

    Jackie
    www.styleforecasts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww you are sooo cute! have fun watching Paranormal Activity 2! i'm too much of a wimp for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit love the shoes

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love the shoes!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveee your oxfords! I love wearing mine too. They are so easy to be matched (:
    That skirt is cute too. So are you :D
    I think we are the same kind of people. & that attitude sure makes life easier! <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when you say about movies. I always google them and see what they`re about. Last time I watched "Red" and now I`ll be searching for Paranormal activity hahah. xx

    p.s The discount is available worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the first part of Paranormal Activity and I almost die. Well no, I love Halloween, but definitely I'm not a scary movies fan.
    You have a nice skirt and I agree with your thought, always optimist :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your skirt is gorgeous and i'm loving those oxford shoes! have fun this weekend (especially watching paranormal activity 2, i want to see that)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your new oxfords, you looks super cute. I don't have too much planned for this weekend, just gonna relax a bit I think!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so pretty! Love shoes and love this outfit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute outfit! :)
    those shoes are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so adorable! And I love those shoes! I need to be more like you and see life positively. Happy energy does wonders, I've heard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paranormal Activity 2!! I saw the first one and I haven't been that scared since seeing The Ring in theaters a million years ago. Hope the 2nd one lives up to the first :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog! The oxford shoes are CUTE!!! Paranormal Activity 2? Is it good? I'm going next weekend. Tell my what it's like :)
    .xx

    http://mysistersclosetnz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit, the white Oxfords are really nice!!

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have to let me know how Paranormal Activity went. I am pondering on whether to watch it or not lol, was it SCARY?

    By the way you look soo beautiful in your pics and i love those white shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't help it but smile smile smile :D
So, thank you!

Creative Commons License
Head to Heart by Sanny is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License